Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Sending Messages of Love"

I'm really amazed with what love would do just to make you whole again. Just a simple IM(instant message) from a distant lover will certainly make your day complete. Sometimes love comes to you when you really least expect it to come. Sending of love messages such as "I miss you so much." or just a simple "I love you" on the internet will surely make your heart pound so fast like it's going to burst anytime. We think so much of what the future would bring. We often forget what we have right now. And what simple things can do. It amazes me somehow that these little sending of love messages is just what i need to help me get through the day. A lot of people feel the need to be with their partners. And ofcourse I also feel that way. But for now, I will cherish every message, every lines, this internet's giving me. For now, just for now, sending messages of love and receiving it surely makes my waiting worth the while.

1 comment:

  1. you got it maridol, your waiting has just earned me reading your blog right now and is sending you a warm regards.... I hope you will find more friends sending you love thoughts.

    ReplyDelete