Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Laughter as Best Medicine"

I went home just a couple of minutes ago after watching a movie with mama, and my daughter Louise. While watching "Kimmy Dora", and laughing till my throat hurt, I started thinking. I am happy right now. Then I started laughing again till the movie ended. Lesson??? I could say that I'm really happy and in love right now. And I am for the last 2 months. I am proud of what I feel now. They say that "laughter is the best medicine". But to me, "Love is the best medicine". I know a lot of readers will say that I'm just mushy or feeling that I'm in love with love right now. They can say that as much as they want. But I know deep inside of me that "Yes I'm in love, happy and proud to be in this stage of my life".

No comments:

Post a Comment