Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"It's just Me"

I've been trying to assessed almost every night every little details of my life. But so far I've seemed to stopped somewhere then realized my mind suddenly went blank. Somehow I can't find enough courage to recall all of it. You can say that I'm scared to face facts that would simply ruined what I've established for myself for the last couple of months. It's really simple for others to just let the past go and move on. It doesn't seemed to work out for me that way. I'm still trapped with my old ME all along. I somehow managed to disguised it for months now without having doubts in my mind. Now, suddenly, those dragging moments are starting to shake me up from where I am right now. It somehow made itself present not in front of me. But it penetrated my whole system.Strange and confusing as it seems but I now feel it everyday. I need to face some aching events of my life to have something to look forward to in the future. This is now my reality. This is what I am supposed to do after all that is if I really want my life to start again. Well, this is just ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment