Sunday, September 23, 2012

Another Chance of Happiness





Another chance of happiness is what makes me go on these days. I have so many things on my mind right now. I want to write every word, every sentence written inside my head. I just don't know exactly how or where to start. For a month or so my life is hanging like I feel it's going to end anytime soon. I cannot explain even to myself why I feel this way. I just hope I am wrong. 
Love caught me at the right time in my life when I feel there is no one out there for me. Sometimes God surprises you in ways you can't imagine. I was surprised myself. I would like to say that I am okay now. But still it's not easy to believe just like that. I am just keeping my fingers crossed till I can be real sure that finally love finds its way to me. What the heck, I thank God I am happy now and I don't want any negative thoughts that will ruin my chance to love again. If this is fate, then so be it. Another chance of happiness? Why not?




No comments:

Post a Comment