I have put together some of the quotes, or sayings that touches my heart and soul. I am hoping that somehow some will also learn from what I call some points to ponder. Some came from the book that I'm reading now, The Power of Now. And some from somewhere I heard but still made a real impact in my life. I just hope it will help you think about life more positively like I do now.
- The mind always seeks to deny the "NOW" and to escape from it.
- If you find your "HERE" and "NOW" intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options:
1. Remove yourself from the situation
2. Change it
3. Accept it totally
- Resist Nothing
- Everything is okay as it is
- I chose to be free and live my life all over again... I choose freedom from my past.
- I will succeed and I will not fail.
- The only thing that is ultimately real about your journey is the step you are taking at this moment.
Your outer journey may contain a million steps; your inner journey only has one: The step you are taking right "NOW".
- The moment you truly forgive, you have reclaimed your power from the mind.
Forgiveness is to offer no resistance to life- to allow life to live through you.
- I have all it takes to succeed. My "NOW" is my past, present, and future.
I have been trying to follow these things for about 4 months now. I am happy to say that it really feels great. I'm facing a lot right now, but never have I been worried at all. There things you cannot change overnight. But you still need to have some space for your improvement. I t will not hurt if you try and see for yourself what beauty lies beneath your troubled world.
I am still in the forgiving process. It's probably one of the hardest thing one can do especially if you were terribly hurt by someone you love so deeply. I know deep inside I can do it. But for now, I am still in the processing stage so good luck to me.